In order to be eligible for a TLA SEOP Grant, you must also agree to provide TLA with feedback. This agreement must be signed as part of the the submission of your application.
- For 2022-2023 Grants, all feedback is due no later than June 16, 2023.
When submitting your feedback, please include your name, class and school information, as well as a description of the activities your students participated in.
All feedback submissions must be submitted through this form.
Feedback may include, but is not limited to:
- Photos with captions of students partaking in the experience (Preferred)
- Letters or writing from students, teachers and administrators
- Video from the experience
- Presentation to TLA’s Board of Directors (This option is available during school year and should be arranged at least three weeks ahead of the board meeting. The TLA Board meets at 9AM on the 4th Tuesday of the month)
- Student-generated Data analytics that document and quantify what was learned
- Anything that demonstrates student learning or growth
Note: Feedback will be shared with the TLA Board of Directors. We hope that you will also grant permission to share the content of your feedback in our newsletter or social media postings. Please let us know if any information is sensitive and should not be shared.